Strengthen Your Business with Social Responsibility
What is the true business value in social responsibility?
At the TELUS SMB Event: Strengthen Your Business with Social Responsibility – A Celebration of Giving, we will provide you with information to understand why social responsibility will not only improve employee morale, but positively impact your business.
We would like to invite you to:
- Hear Marc Kielburger, co-founder and co-CEO of Me to We and co-founder of Free The Children, discuss his incredible life story and how SMBs can support positive change
- Learn from Tal Dehtiar, president and founder of Oliberté Footwear (featured on CBC’s Dragons’ Den), and how a simple thought of helping those in need, led to a successful and world renowned business
- Listen to an in-depth discussion of tangible results and returns for having a social responsibility strategy between Jim Senko, VP of TELUS SMB Marketing, Hugh Johnson, VP of TELUS SMB ON Sales, and Frances Lankin, former CEO of United Way for Toronto and Chair of TELUS Toronto Community Board
- Interact with key technology partners–Huawei, Samsung and RIM –showcasing their latest advancements to foster business growth
- Connect with key community partners such as: Canadian Youth Business Foundation, Me to We – Free the Children, Prostate Cancer Canada and United Way Toronto
Remember to tweet your photos, comments and questions during or after the event with the following hashtag: #TELUSchallenge. Plus, earn great prizes and giveaways at the event.
Topic: Strengthen Your Business with Social Responsibility – A Celebration of Giving
Location: TELUS House, 25 York St., Toronto, ON (3rd floor)
Date: Thursday, September 20th
Time: 8:30am – 11:00am
Parking: Vouchers provided by TELUS