What an exciting week it was! Here are some for the great initiatives and activities:
- National Volunteer Week – Thank you to all CYBF mentors and volunteers for the work you do to support youth entrepreneurship!
- Applications opened for CYBF’s Chairman’s Awards for Best Business and the FuEL Awards.
- TELUS and CYBF announced that they were teaming up to support young entrepreneurs across Canada.
- Tal Dehtiar, founder of Oliberté was featured in the Toronto Star: Oakville business man invests in Africa’s industrial revolution.
- Applications opened for Communitech Hub’s Hyperdrive, a $30-million start-up accelerator program to support early-stage tech start-ups.
- Time is running out to apply for CYBF moMENTum, a mentoring-only special offer from CYBF for young entrepreneurs! Deadline is April 23.
- Three weeks left to apply for the Spin Master Innovation Fund to receive $50K in start-up financing, mentoring, workshops and more for innovative start-ups. Apply before May 10th.